As a courtesy, we will check your insurance benefits after you schedule an appointment with us. However, if you’d like to know what they are ahead of time, you can call your insurance company and ask the following questions:
- What are my outpatient physical therapy benefits?
- Is Inglewood Physical Therapy in-network with my plan?
- Do I need a doctor’s referral or any pre-authorizations?
Here is a list of insurance that we currently accept:
- AARP Medicare Complete (United Healthcare network)
- Aetna and Aetna Medicare
- BlueCross BlueShield
- Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)/TriWest (authorization required before the 1st visit)
- First Choice
- Humana Medicare Advantage
- Kaiser Permanente (in-network only with Access PPO or Options PPO plans)
- L&I/Self-Insured claims
- MVA Claims (NO to 3rd party claims however, we only accept open claims on your own PIP insurance)
- Regence Medicare Advantage (PPO plans only, NO to HMO plan)
- Soundpath Health (authorization is required before the 1st visit)
- United Healthcare (NO to the Community Plan however)
We unfortunately cannot accept the following insurances as we are not credentialed:
- Community of Washington/Community Health
- Coordinated Care
- Premera Medicare Advantage
- Regence Medicare Advantage HMO plans
- United Healthcare Community Plan
If you would like to be treated and don’t have insurance, we can see you and payment will be due at the time of service. Our self-pay rates are $150 for the initial evaluation (1st appointment) and $112.50 for follow up.
Please find a detailed outline of our billing policy included in the new patient paperwork. If you have any other insurance related questions, please feel free to contact our office and we would be happy to help you.